- Antegrade HoLEP - A useful salvage procedure in > 200 gm BPH- WCE 2011 Kyoto Japan. Peculanties of HoLEP for Large (>150 gms) Prostates – WCE - 2011 Kyoto Japan
- SIU 2011, Berlin (Germany) - Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate (HoLEP) is time consuming – Myth or Reality?
- SIU 2011, Berlin (Germany) – Does defining the limits of dissection proximal to external sphincter prior to enucleation of prostate with Holmium Laser minimize the incidence of stress urinary incontinence (SUI)>
- North Zone Association of Urologists- LIBYA – 2010- current status of Holmium Laser Prostatectomy (HoLEP).
- West Zone USICON 2010 – Silvassa – Gujarat- Current Status of various Lasers in management of Benign Prostatic Enlargement.
- North Zone USICON 2010 - Gurgaon, Haryana – Tips & Tricks of Holmium Laser Prostatectomy.
- WCE 2010 CHICAGO (USA) – Is HoLEP durable ? – A ten year follow up study.
- WCE CHICAGO 2010 (USA) - Comparative Evaluation of Auriga XL 50 watt & Lumenis Laser 100 watt for Enucleation of either lobe of prostate in same patients.
- WCE 2009, Munich (E.C) Germany - How to learn HoLEP- problems & Pitfalls.
- EAU 2009, Stockholm, Sweden - Laser Prostatectomy is making in roads in India.
- SIU 2008, Shanghai, China – Learning curve of HOLEP, has it been over emphasized completeness of enucleation with HOLEP, myth a reality?
- WCE 2007, Mexico – HOLEP in seriously ill patients
- SIU 2007, Paris - HOLEP for Recurrent / Residual Prostatic Adenomas , HOLEP- The Indian Experience.
- USICON 2007, Patna - Six years Experience with HOLEP – Long term results simultaneous Holmium Laser Lithotripsy and HOLEP.
- SIU 2006 Cape Town – Bipolar Enucleation – Is it Time saving? HOLEP- The Platinum standard.
- WCE 2006 Cleveland – Largest single centre experience from India on HOLEP.
- USI Instructional Course Delhi 2006- Place of HOLEP in Surgical therapy of BPH.
- USI Instructional Course, Mumbai 2005- Place of HOLEP in Surgical therapy of BPH.
- USICON 2005, Ahmedabad – Morbidity of HOLEP in small medium and large glands.
- NZ- USICON 2004 – Bilobar Enucleation – A new technique of HOLEP.
- NZ- USICON 2003 - Experience with glands more than 100 Grams.
- NZ- USICON 2002 – Experience with Glands more than 60 Grams